Thursday, April 4, 2013

Talent Grooming, Skill Training, Activity Development Program

Dear friends, satisfaction comes in different was to different mindset, my current goal is to start a Skill Training and Activity Development Center in my native for students who come from poor background from surrounding villages and who cannot offer or get access to make themselves with talent and skills as demanded by industry market as of today. I had been worked as lecturer in an Engineering College in my small town and have come to know about what stops the students to upgrade their skills apart from what the institution has taught to them.

I used to gives tips and trainings to students on how to develop skills while studying in college itself and get pocket money or make themselves to pay their tuition fees. I have trained many students to earn online from blogging which develops their English and also brings updates of their fields of interest to website developments, etc. Currently, I have sponsored a computer, printer with my business internet connection to a few students.

For the past many months, I’m getting requests from many students who want to learn and earn and who do not have computer access or internet. I want to assist them by to train and develop their skills by moving to a larger space and adding four computers. I’m aiming to raise $2800 to bring the facility and computers and ask of you friends to chip in at any level as you feel comfortable to propel this positive work and help build this as collective effort for this project.

I promote Time & Talent to help students’ community: http://goo.gl/uzUQK Please, share this with your social media page.

1 comment:

Imdad said...

Get to my page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Share-Time-and-Talent/304620372967001?ref=hl