Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scholarship for local Melvisharam Students

Since, we started Melvisharam Community of Professionals sometime back in 2007/08, I had been a front runner for this services along with Imran and Saalim. Our idea brought morethan 20 like mimded people under one-umbrella to serve for this noble cause. Initially, many of the members contributed money to teach and train the students to bring tomorrow's leader and that was the vision for all of us. As time passes, the colours faded and our contacts and dreams were out of our mind.
Being spearheaded for this cause along with my friend, I became the local contact for peeople who need support. Since the past four years, I approached and circulated mails to all the MCP members and just three responded and the two contributed. This made me to think not to approach generally, I know much of my friends and other member do and support their own to needy students and giving their time to develop their career.
I got a different thinking to continue and support to the local student community when much of the MCP members are not responding to financially support with their valuable time to help and train local students. As a humble begining from this academic year 2012-2013, I promised myself to offer a small part of my  money that may support atleast student fee cost. It is no zakath or other kind of money, if any needy interested sutudent wants, I'll be glad to assist them for their fee cost. I know many are doing big services and what is given in one hand, the other hand doesn't know of it. Giving financial assistance is not a matter, the idea is to get back all our MCP members to give their time and share their knowledge to develop the best in the life of students to reach higher goals which we dreamt at our times.

No comments: